|1. Each contestant must have reached
the age of 18 prior to the pageant date.
2. The use of alcohol is to be kept to minimum. Drugs are prohibited anywhere on the property.
3. An entry fee of $35.00 must accompany each application before the Pageant date. "Day of" entry fee is $50.00.
No personal checks will be accepted.
4. Each contestant is allowed ONE dresser. The name must be turned in at rehearsal.
This will be the only additional person allowed in the dressing room. NO EXCEPTIONS!
5. Talent numbers are limited to seven (7) minutes. Dancers and props are permitted. Props that would create a hazard to other
contestants or patrons, or those that would necessitate a clean up, e.g., fluids of any kind, glitter, confetti, fire, etc., are not allowed.
Props must be removed from the property after the Pageant.
Props remaining on the property after that time are subject to management removal.
6. Contestants will be judged in the following categories by a panel of not more than five (5) judges:
|7. Registration/rehearsal will be
held at New Beginnings on Sunday September 3rd at 7:00 p.m. Interview will
begin at 8:00 p.m.
The Pageant begins at 9:30 p.m.
8. The prizes are as follows:
|$100.00 ($50 when crowned, $50.00 at step-down) and crown and plaque|
|1st Runner-Up||$50.00 cash and plaque|
|2nd Runner-Up||$25.00 cash and plaque|
| 9. A detailed description
of eveningwear must be turned in at registration/rehearsal on Sunday September
3rd at 7:00 p.m.
10. For further information, call New Beginnings, 423-282-4446, between 9:00 p.m. and 10:00 p.m. Tuesday - Saturday.
Closed Sunday and Monday.